Search Issue Tracker
Button separators in Console toolbar are hard to see
Look at the attached screenshot. The "Error pause" button looks like is cut in half. That is because When the button is pressed and becomes "whitish", the button separators are not visible anymore. The place where a button starts and where one ends should be clear at all times. Also the different groups of button in the Console toolbar should probably be separated by a double vertical bar or something unique like that.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane