Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
[Windows] Button game object hitbox moves above when switching to Fullscreen in Exclusive Mode
1. Download attached project "904471.zip" and open in Unity
2. In the PlayerSettings, set the D3D Fullscreen Modes to Exclusive Mode.
3. Save the Scene.
4. Build and Run (Target Platform Windows/x86).
5. Click the Windowed checkbox so the app starts up in a window.
6. Click Play! to start.
7. Hover the mouse over the button
Note: Notice that it responds by changing color.
8. Press Alt+Enter to switch to fullscreen mode.
9. Hover the mouse over the button
Expected result: Button responds by changing color
Actual result: Button no longer responds when hovering the mouse on it
Note: Button responds only when mouse is slighty above from the Button
Note: This issue is specific to Windows
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0p3 and 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced on Unity 5.6.0b1 and 5.5.3p2
Regression on Unity 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder