Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[Windows] Button game object hitbox moves above when switching to Fullscreen in Exclusive Mode
1. Download attached project "904471.zip" and open in Unity
2. In the PlayerSettings, set the D3D Fullscreen Modes to Exclusive Mode.
3. Save the Scene.
4. Build and Run (Target Platform Windows/x86).
5. Click the Windowed checkbox so the app starts up in a window.
6. Click Play! to start.
7. Hover the mouse over the button
Note: Notice that it responds by changing color.
8. Press Alt+Enter to switch to fullscreen mode.
9. Hover the mouse over the button
Expected result: Button responds by changing color
Actual result: Button no longer responds when hovering the mouse on it
Note: Button responds only when mouse is slighty above from the Button
Note: This issue is specific to Windows
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0p3 and 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced on Unity 5.6.0b1 and 5.5.3p2
Regression on Unity 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
- GameObjects flickers while toggling the Additive scene when using Enlighten LightMapper in both scenes