Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Bunch of assertions appear while reimporting prefab asset
1. Add GameObject to the Hierarchy
2. Drag it to Project Browser to make a prefab out of it
3. Drag it again to Project Browser and choose "Prefab Variant"
4. Select both assets and delete them
Prefab instance in Hierarchy becomes red
5. Drag Prefab instance to the Project Browser again
6. Right-click on the prefab asset and choose "Reimport"
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_hasValue'
Assertion failed on expression: 'type != SubFilterType::Exact'
Assertion failed on expression: '!subFilter.dbPath.empty() || subFilter.type != SubFilterType::Exact'
Assertion failed on expression: 'itGuid != guidMap.end()'
Assertion failed on expression: 'metaFileHash.IsValid()'
Please, take a look into movie for details (+ a small debugging)
Not repro in
Version 2019.3.0b7 (82807b239940)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy