Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Bunch of assertions appear while reimporting prefab asset
1. Add GameObject to the Hierarchy
2. Drag it to Project Browser to make a prefab out of it
3. Drag it again to Project Browser and choose "Prefab Variant"
4. Select both assets and delete them
Prefab instance in Hierarchy becomes red
5. Drag Prefab instance to the Project Browser again
6. Right-click on the prefab asset and choose "Reimport"
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_hasValue'
Assertion failed on expression: 'type != SubFilterType::Exact'
Assertion failed on expression: '!subFilter.dbPath.empty() || subFilter.type != SubFilterType::Exact'
Assertion failed on expression: 'itGuid != guidMap.end()'
Assertion failed on expression: 'metaFileHash.IsValid()'
Please, take a look into movie for details (+ a small debugging)
Not repro in
Version 2019.3.0b7 (82807b239940)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Aug 18, 2020 16:07
good one <a href="https://www.lyricsauto.com">lyricsauto</a>