Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Bunch of assertions appear while reimporting prefab asset
1. Add GameObject to the Hierarchy
2. Drag it to Project Browser to make a prefab out of it
3. Drag it again to Project Browser and choose "Prefab Variant"
4. Select both assets and delete them
Prefab instance in Hierarchy becomes red
5. Drag Prefab instance to the Project Browser again
6. Right-click on the prefab asset and choose "Reimport"
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_hasValue'
Assertion failed on expression: 'type != SubFilterType::Exact'
Assertion failed on expression: '!subFilter.dbPath.empty() || subFilter.type != SubFilterType::Exact'
Assertion failed on expression: 'itGuid != guidMap.end()'
Assertion failed on expression: 'metaFileHash.IsValid()'
Please, take a look into movie for details (+ a small debugging)
Not repro in
Version 2019.3.0b7 (82807b239940)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes