Search Issue Tracker
Built player fails after renaming MD classes during building
1) Open attached project (in the first email of customer: SlimAssetBug.2018.2.zip)
2) Run in Editor
Expected: The two scenes run okay
3) Build and run a player
Actual: Get an error "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Reproduced in 2018.2.0a1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproduced in 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected