Search Issue Tracker
Built player fails after renaming MD classes during building
1) Open attached project (in the first email of customer: SlimAssetBug.2018.2.zip)
2) Run in Editor
Expected: The two scenes run okay
3) Build and run a player
Actual: Get an error "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Reproduced in 2018.2.0a1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproduced in 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Vulkan] Build crashes with vk_icdNegotiateLoaderICDInterfaceVersion after minimizing and then maximizing the Window
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled