Search Issue Tracker
Built player fails after renaming MD classes during building
1) Open attached project (in the first email of customer: SlimAssetBug.2018.2.zip)
2) Run in Editor
Expected: The two scenes run okay
3) Build and run a player
Actual: Get an error "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Reproduced in 2018.2.0a1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproduced in 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)