Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
'Built-in Shader Settings' fields are bouncing when collapsing 'Tier Settings'
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Got to top menu -> Edit -> Project Settings -> Graphics
3. Several times click on 'Tier Settings' section
Expected result: No issues
Actual result: Fields of 'Built-in Shader Settings' are bouncing
Reproducible: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first