Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
'Built-in Shader Settings' fields are bouncing when collapsing 'Tier Settings'
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Got to top menu -> Edit -> Project Settings -> Graphics
3. Several times click on 'Tier Settings' section
Expected result: No issues
Actual result: Fields of 'Built-in Shader Settings' are bouncing
Reproducible: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed the bouncing issue when the user clicks on the Tier-Settings option.