Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
"'BuildTargetDiscovery' is inaccessible due to its protection level" error when importing built-in shaders
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Unity Download Archive
3. Open release notes of the version the project was created
4. Download the built-in shaders from additional resources
5. Extract the built-in shaders to the project's Assets folder
6. Observe the Console in the Editor
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: Multiple shader warnings and an error "Assets/builtin_shaders/Editor/StandardShaderGUI.cs(5,38): error CS0122: 'BuildTargetDiscovery' is inaccessible due to its protection level"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.20f1
Could not test with: 2021.2.0b11, 2022.1.0a7 (not available in the Download Archive)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used