Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
BuildPlayerOptions.assetBundleManifestPath can not be set by using BuildPlayerWindow.RegisterBuildPlayerHandler
1. Open the user attached project
2. Open Build Settings and press Build
3. Wait until the build is finished
4. If another pop-up with a build path appears (2021+ on macOS) agree to rebuild
5. Observe the Console logs
Expected result: The latest log is "assetBundleManifestPath >>AssetBundles.manifest"
Actual result: The latest log is "assetBundleManifestPath >>"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.27f1, 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a3
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.35f1 (errors after downgrade)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System