Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
BuildPlayerOptions.assetBundleManifestPath can not be set by using BuildPlayerWindow.RegisterBuildPlayerHandler
1. Open the user attached project
2. Open Build Settings and press Build
3. Wait until the build is finished
4. If another pop-up with a build path appears (2021+ on macOS) agree to rebuild
5. Observe the Console logs
Expected result: The latest log is "assetBundleManifestPath >>AssetBundles.manifest"
Actual result: The latest log is "assetBundleManifestPath >>"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.27f1, 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a3
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.35f1 (errors after downgrade)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14