Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
BuildPlayerOptions.assetBundleManifestPath can not be set by using BuildPlayerWindow.RegisterBuildPlayerHandler
1. Open the user attached project
2. Open Build Settings and press Build
3. Wait until the build is finished
4. If another pop-up with a build path appears (2021+ on macOS) agree to rebuild
5. Observe the Console logs
Expected result: The latest log is "assetBundleManifestPath >>AssetBundles.manifest"
Actual result: The latest log is "assetBundleManifestPath >>"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.27f1, 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a3
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.35f1 (errors after downgrade)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a5
Prior to the fix "BuildPlayerOptions.assetBundleManifestPath" could not be set by using "BuildPlayerWindow.RegisterBuildPlayerHandler". The assetBundleManifestPath passed to BuildPlayer as part of the options was being overwritten by "PostprocessBuildPlayer.GetStreamingAssetsBundleManifestPath()" preventing users to overwrite the path. Now the path can be overwritten, however if you fetch the default values again you will have "PostprocessBuildPlayer.GetStreamingAssetsBundleManifestPath()" not the values which were overwritten as part of the "BuildPlayerWindow.RegisterBuildPlayerHandler". The easiest way to validate this is to trace the code. Otherwise you would need to build AssetBundles and ensure some types are solely present in the manifest, put stripping at high and validate that you still have the types in the player code.
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0b15
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.19f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.33f1