Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
BuildPlayerOptions.assetBundleManifestPath can not be set by using BuildPlayerWindow.RegisterBuildPlayerHandler
1. Open the user attached project
2. Open Build Settings and press Build
3. Wait until the build is finished
4. If another pop-up with a build path appears (2021+ on macOS) agree to rebuild
5. Observe the Console logs
Expected result: The latest log is "assetBundleManifestPath >>AssetBundles.manifest"
Actual result: The latest log is "assetBundleManifestPath >>"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.27f1, 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a3
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.35f1 (errors after downgrade)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point