Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
BuildPipelineInterrfaces.InitializeBuildCallbacks() is called on every scene load when loading the same scenes multiple times
1. Open project
2. Open profiler
3. Open and play 'main' scene
4. Observe that BuildPipelineInterrfaces.InitializeBuildCallbacks() is called on every scene load
Expected: BuildPipelineInterrfaces.InitializeBuildCallbacks() should be called only once after the first time scene is loaded and initialised.
Actual: it is called after every scene load
Reproduced: 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'