Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Building] Windows standalone not buildable when sharedassets file is larger than 2gb
Steps to reproduce:
* open the project
* project contains lots of graphical elements (project takes up 4gb when imported)
* wait for import to complete
* Build -> make sure test.scene is included -> build
* Building stops, errors are shown:
success && actual == (UInt64)size
Building - Failed to write file: sharedassets0.assets
Error building Player: Couldn't build player because of unsupported data on target platform.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"