Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Building] Windows standalone not buildable when sharedassets file is larger than 2gb
Steps to reproduce:
* open the project
* project contains lots of graphical elements (project takes up 4gb when imported)
* wait for import to complete
* Build -> make sure test.scene is included -> build
* Building stops, errors are shown:
success && actual == (UInt64)size
Building - Failed to write file: sharedassets0.assets
Error building Player: Couldn't build player because of unsupported data on target platform.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker