Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Building] Windows standalone not buildable when sharedassets file is larger than 2gb
Steps to reproduce:
* open the project
* project contains lots of graphical elements (project takes up 4gb when imported)
* wait for import to complete
* Build -> make sure test.scene is included -> build
* Building stops, errors are shown:
success && actual == (UInt64)size
Building - Failed to write file: sharedassets0.assets
Error building Player: Couldn't build player because of unsupported data on target platform.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Mar 14, 2015 12:12
I still have this problem on Unity 5
Mar 13, 2015 09:21
Unity 5 final version.
Any solution to write out what asset is unsupported?
Mar 04, 2015 14:51
I still have this problem after the release of Unity 5 final version!