Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Building process of the AssetBundles is slow when there is a huge filecount.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "case_1358059" project
2. Build AssetBundles by clicking "AssetBundle -> Export" in the top menu bar.
Expected result: AssetBundles are built under 20 minutes
Actual: AssetBundles are built in more than 1 hour
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a7
Regression because AssetDB v2 introduced this in 2019.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a13
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.1f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.31f1