Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.2.X
Building exported split project in the Eclipse includes StreamingAssets/Resources in the apk
Exporting Android project with application splitting enabled correctly produces an obb file. Contents from the StreamingAssets/Resources folder are included in the obb file. But then building the exported project in eclipse includes these files in the apk as well.
Unity Version 4.2.1f4 (4d30acc925c2)
Unity Version 4.3.0b5 (19fb00de019e)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody