Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Building asset bundles when build path doesn't exist causes a failed assertion on "pluginAppendices.size() <= 1"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure Project/AssetBundles directory doesn't exist
3. Window > AssetBundle Browser >> Build
4. Select any Build Target that is supported
5. Press Build
Actual result: Failed assertion is thrown.
Expected result: No failed assertion is thrown.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.2.16f1, 2018.4.14f1.
Regression introduced in: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b6, 2019.2.12f1, 2018.4.12f1.
- The error appears if the asset bundle build path doesn't exist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene