Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Building asset bundles when build path doesn't exist causes a failed assertion on "pluginAppendices.size() <= 1"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure Project/AssetBundles directory doesn't exist
3. Window > AssetBundle Browser >> Build
4. Select any Build Target that is supported
5. Press Build
Actual result: Failed assertion is thrown.
Expected result: No failed assertion is thrown.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.2.16f1, 2018.4.14f1.
Regression introduced in: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b6, 2019.2.12f1, 2018.4.12f1.
- The error appears if the asset bundle build path doesn't exist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps