Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Building asset bundles when build path doesn't exist causes a failed assertion on "pluginAppendices.size() <= 1"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure Project/AssetBundles directory doesn't exist
3. Window > AssetBundle Browser >> Build
4. Select any Build Target that is supported
5. Press Build
Actual result: Failed assertion is thrown.
Expected result: No failed assertion is thrown.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.2.16f1, 2018.4.14f1.
Regression introduced in: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b6, 2019.2.12f1, 2018.4.12f1.
- The error appears if the asset bundle build path doesn't exist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's