Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Building asset bundles when build path doesn't exist causes a failed assertion on "pluginAppendices.size() <= 1"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure Project/AssetBundles directory doesn't exist
3. Window > AssetBundle Browser >> Build
4. Select any Build Target that is supported
5. Press Build
Actual result: Failed assertion is thrown.
Expected result: No failed assertion is thrown.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.2.16f1, 2018.4.14f1.
Regression introduced in: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b6, 2019.2.12f1, 2018.4.12f1.
- The error appears if the asset bundle build path doesn't exist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac