Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Building asset bundles when build path doesn't exist causes a failed assertion on "pluginAppendices.size() <= 1"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure Project/AssetBundles directory doesn't exist
3. Window > AssetBundle Browser >> Build
4. Select any Build Target that is supported
5. Press Build
Actual result: Failed assertion is thrown.
Expected result: No failed assertion is thrown.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.2.16f1, 2018.4.14f1.
Regression introduced in: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b6, 2019.2.12f1, 2018.4.12f1.
- The error appears if the asset bundle build path doesn't exist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window