Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.8f1
Build settings window has a deleted scene in it upon new project creation
1. Create a New Project
2. Open the Build Settings
Expected Result: No scenes added to the Build Settings
Actual Result: Default "SampleScene" is added to the Build Settings
Reproduced with: 2018.3.5f1
Did not reproduce on: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b3, 2017.4.20f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves