Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.8f1
Build settings window has a deleted scene in it upon new project creation
1. Create a New Project
2. Open the Build Settings
Expected Result: No scenes added to the Build Settings
Actual Result: Default "SampleScene" is added to the Build Settings
Reproduced with: 2018.3.5f1
Did not reproduce on: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b3, 2017.4.20f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build