Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[Build] SetQualityLevel makes the second camera lose it's targetTexture
1) Open the project and the only scene in it
2) Play in the Editor and press space
3) Notice the quality level changes and there is a second camera that renders a texture in the game view
4) Build and Run
5) Press space in the build and notice the Second Camera lost it's render texture target
Regression introduced in: 5.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform