Search Issue Tracker
Build progress bar doesn't account for resources
1. Open the attached project.
2. Duplicate the texture "White 1" at least three times.
3. Choose File>Build Settings
4. Click "Build" and choose a destination.
Progress bar says "resources" when it is copying the resources folder, and moves smoothly through it.
Progress bar says "Level 0" when it is copying the resources, and does not move until resource copying is finished.
See the attached video for a demonstration.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project