Search Issue Tracker
Build progress bar doesn't account for resources
1. Open the attached project.
2. Duplicate the texture "White 1" at least three times.
3. Choose File>Build Settings
4. Click "Build" and choose a destination.
Progress bar says "resources" when it is copying the resources folder, and moves smoothly through it.
Progress bar says "Level 0" when it is copying the resources, and does not move until resource copying is finished.
See the attached video for a demonstration.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform