Search Issue Tracker
Build progress bar doesn't account for resources
1. Open the attached project.
2. Duplicate the texture "White 1" at least three times.
3. Choose File>Build Settings
4. Click "Build" and choose a destination.
Progress bar says "resources" when it is copying the resources folder, and moves smoothly through it.
Progress bar says "Level 0" when it is copying the resources, and does not move until resource copying is finished.
See the attached video for a demonstration.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked