Search Issue Tracker
Build folder for webplayer is different on osx and windows
Behavior is different on osx and windows. On windows, you can't select a folder and file name, since it always uses WebPlayer.
This was introduced at some point because you could end up clearing your projectfolder if this was selected.
Instead it should warn (and not let you select the project folder as destination)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer