Search Issue Tracker
Build folder for webplayer is different on osx and windows
Behavior is different on osx and windows. On windows, you can't select a folder and file name, since it always uses WebPlayer.
This was introduced at some point because you could end up clearing your projectfolder if this was selected.
Instead it should warn (and not let you select the project folder as destination)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates