Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Build fails with error "Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCollisionException" when "Opc.UaFx.Client.dll" is included in the project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "My project (1).zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Build the project
Expected results: Build is successful
Actual results: Build fails with error "Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCollisionException"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a24, 2020.3.32f1, 2021.2.17f1, 2022.1.0b13, 2022.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine