Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Build fails with error "Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCollisionException" when "Opc.UaFx.Client.dll" is included in the project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "My project (1).zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Build the project
Expected results: Build is successful
Actual results: Build fails with error "Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCollisionException"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a24, 2020.3.32f1, 2021.2.17f1, 2022.1.0b13, 2022.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved