Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Build fails with error "Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCollisionException" when "Opc.UaFx.Client.dll" is included in the project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "My project (1).zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Build the project
Expected results: Build is successful
Actual results: Build fails with error "Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCollisionException"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a24, 2020.3.32f1, 2021.2.17f1, 2022.1.0b13, 2022.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- Assertions and errors appear while undoing prefab asset replacement
- Prefab Asset reference to itself changes when closed and reopened