Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Build fails with error "Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCollisionException" when "Opc.UaFx.Client.dll" is included in the project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "My project (1).zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Build the project
Expected results: Build is successful
Actual results: Build fails with error "Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCollisionException"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a24, 2020.3.32f1, 2021.2.17f1, 2022.1.0b13, 2022.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a13
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.8f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3):
Fixed in 2021.3.7f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.38f1