Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X
[Build][DontDestroyOnLoad] Object is destroyed if scene is changed while it's inactive and then that object is activated
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run project
3. Notice that when game reaches its final stage there's no "InfiniteObject" in the scene although it was marked as DontDestroyOnLoad
4. Return to editor
5. Open scene "Camera" and run it
6. Once final stage is reached, notice that scene has "InfiniteObject"
Note: this bug is only present in build
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f3, 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first