Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6
[Build][DontDestroyOnLoad] Object is destroyed if scene is changed while it's inactive and then that object is activated
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run project
3. Notice that when game reaches its final stage there's no "InfiniteObject" in the scene although it was marked as DontDestroyOnLoad
4. Return to editor
5. Open scene "Camera" and run it
6. Once final stage is reached, notice that scene has "InfiniteObject"
Note: this bug is only present in build
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f3, 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'