Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
[Build][DontDestroyOnLoad] Object is destroyed if scene is changed while it's inactive and then that object is activated
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run project
3. Notice that when game reaches its final stage there's no "InfiniteObject" in the scene although it was marked as DontDestroyOnLoad
4. Return to editor
5. Open scene "Camera" and run it
6. Once final stage is reached, notice that scene has "InfiniteObject"
Note: this bug is only present in build
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f3, 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website