Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X
[Build][DontDestroyOnLoad] Object is destroyed if scene is changed while it's inactive and then that object is activated
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run project
3. Notice that when game reaches its final stage there's no "InfiniteObject" in the scene although it was marked as DontDestroyOnLoad
4. Return to editor
5. Open scene "Camera" and run it
6. Once final stage is reached, notice that scene has "InfiniteObject"
Note: this bug is only present in build
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f3, 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Sep 21, 2019 12:31
i have this problem in unity 2017 v 4.31f.
Nov 05, 2018 17:13
Yea..no. I still got this in Unity 2018.1.1f1. Is this fixed in newer versions? (Dont want to update until the Unityversion where they implemented the new package system).
Jan 06, 2018 14:58
I am still encountering this bug in Unity 2017.1.1f1
Jun 19, 2017 20:23
Getting this issue in 5.6.1p4
Was not present for us in 5.6.1f1
May 03, 2017 22:56
Occurs on 5.4.3p4 as well.
Nov 24, 2016 03:18
Same problem on 5.4.1f1.