Search Issue Tracker
Build dialog shows 'Facebook' as build target when PC/Mac/Linux is selected
1) Create new project
2) Make sure platform selected is Standalone
3) Build and run
Expected: In dialog menu, top left corner, it says "Build PC, Mac, Linux Standalone"
Actual: It says "Build Facebook"
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f2
Not reproduced in 5.6.3p4, 2017.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first