Search Issue Tracker
Bug reporters Report strength stays at zero (minimum) when reporting a Bug in offline mode
Report strength stays at a minimum no matter what is the quality of the report when Computer is not connected to the Internet.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Disconnect from the Internet
2. Open Bug reporter (Help > report a bug)
3. Try to write a report.
Result: Report strength stays at zero.
Note: maybe it should write "no internet" warning?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Update function is not called in WebGL when the browser is minimized
- [Linux] Unity Editor fails to import the project in batch mode when building on the Linux VM environment
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder
- Inspector freezes and "NullReferenceException" errors are thrown when "Edit Glyph" button is clicked
- TMP_SpriteAsset sprite icons don't match the name when initially opening the project