Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Bug Reporter] Unable to send Standalone Profiler Crash Bug Report if project is attached
The Bug Reporter fails to pack and send the crash bug report after encountering the Standalone Profiler Crash if the said project is attached in the report.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler (Standalone Process)
3. Standalone Profiler > Lighting Settings
4. Click 'Report a bug' after encountering crash reporter
5. Set the fields, add a description and send
Error is encountered while packing the report.
Error code: file read failed
The Crash Bug report is packed and sent successfully and should work for multiple instances of unity working on the same project.
Standalone Profiler was introduced in 2020.1.0a21
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
The problem was caused by a bug which allowed temporary files to be uploaded, which in turn caused read errors, as these files are usually locked.