Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Bug Reporter] Unable to send Standalone Profiler Crash Bug Report if project is attached
The Bug Reporter fails to pack and send the crash bug report after encountering the Standalone Profiler Crash if the said project is attached in the report.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler (Standalone Process)
3. Standalone Profiler > Lighting Settings
4. Click 'Report a bug' after encountering crash reporter
5. Set the fields, add a description and send
Error is encountered while packing the report.
Error code: file read failed
The Crash Bug report is packed and sent successfully and should work for multiple instances of unity working on the same project.
Standalone Profiler was introduced in 2020.1.0a21
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()
- [Backport] [UWP] Not adding NET_STANDARD_2_0 define