Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Bug Reporter] Unable to send Standalone Profiler Crash Bug Report if project is attached
The Bug Reporter fails to pack and send the crash bug report after encountering the Standalone Profiler Crash if the said project is attached in the report.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler (Standalone Process)
3. Standalone Profiler > Lighting Settings
4. Click 'Report a bug' after encountering crash reporter
5. Set the fields, add a description and send
Error is encountered while packing the report.
Error code: file read failed
The Crash Bug report is packed and sent successfully and should work for multiple instances of unity working on the same project.
Standalone Profiler was introduced in 2020.1.0a21
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process