Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Bug Reporter] Unable to send Standalone Profiler Crash Bug Report if project is attached
The Bug Reporter fails to pack and send the crash bug report after encountering the Standalone Profiler Crash if the said project is attached in the report.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler (Standalone Process)
3. Standalone Profiler > Lighting Settings
4. Click 'Report a bug' after encountering crash reporter
5. Set the fields, add a description and send
Error is encountered while packing the report.
Error code: file read failed
The Crash Bug report is packed and sent successfully and should work for multiple instances of unity working on the same project.
Standalone Profiler was introduced in 2020.1.0a21
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events