Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Bug Reporter] [Linux] [2021.1] Bug Reporter fails to open when using Ubuntu 20.04
1. Open a new or an existing project
2. Go to Help > Report a Bug...
Expected result: Bug Reporter opens successfully
Actual result: Bug Reporter fails to open
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.ob14
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.30f1 (the Editor would freeze after trying to open the Bug Reporter)
- Not reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
The Bug Reporter executable is now bundled with libssl.1.0.0 version.
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in version 2021.1.0b7