Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Bug Reporter] Emails with different symbols after dot are not allowed
Bug reporter does not allow emails like these:
In the second part of the email if at least on dot "." is already used, other symbols like dash "-" cannot be used.
Reproduced on bug reporters that come with versions: Unity 2017.1.0f3, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour