Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Bug Reporter] Emails with different symbols after dot are not allowed
Bug reporter does not allow emails like these:
In the second part of the email if at least on dot "." is already used, other symbols like dash "-" cannot be used.
Reproduced on bug reporters that come with versions: Unity 2017.1.0f3, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine