Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Bug Reporter] Emails with different symbols after dot are not allowed
Bug reporter does not allow emails like these:
In the second part of the email if at least on dot "." is already used, other symbols like dash "-" cannot be used.
Reproduced on bug reporters that come with versions: Unity 2017.1.0f3, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] No fallback for Light Probe Proxy Volume for devices which do not support 32bit floating point textures
- Layout is not valid unless the GameView is resized
- [iOS] Directional lightmap compression causes lightmap artifacts
- NullReferenceExceptions in PreprocessReflectionProbeData
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene