Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Bug Reporter] Emails with different symbols after dot are not allowed
Bug reporter does not allow emails like these:
In the second part of the email if at least on dot "." is already used, other symbols like dash "-" cannot be used.
Reproduced on bug reporters that come with versions: Unity 2017.1.0f3, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version