Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Bug Reporter] Emails with different symbols after dot are not allowed
Bug reporter does not allow emails like these:
In the second part of the email if at least on dot "." is already used, other symbols like dash "-" cannot be used.
Reproduced on bug reporters that come with versions: Unity 2017.1.0f3, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button