Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
Broken prefab crashes when undo any edits on it
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test Map"
3. Select object "Player" in hierarchy
4. Edit "Player" object(e.g. move it somewhere or change scale)
5. Press Undo
6. Unity will crash
Note: Player prefab is broken("Missing" in inspector when selected).
Workaround: Break prefab instance and create new one.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode