Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Bounds] AABB does not take into account Pivot Offset combined with Start Size
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. In the scene view, select the particle system, and make sure Bounds are visible.
3. Drag the particle start size and observe how the particles don't find within the bounds.
Expected outcome: the AABB to resize and include all particles.
- To a lesser degree, seems like rotation over lifetime can also occasionally throw particles outside the AABB.
- Not a regression, happens in 2017.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes