Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Bounds] AABB does not take into account Pivot Offset combined with Start Size
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. In the scene view, select the particle system, and make sure Bounds are visible.
3. Drag the particle start size and observe how the particles don't find within the bounds.
Expected outcome: the AABB to resize and include all particles.
- To a lesser degree, seems like rotation over lifetime can also occasionally throw particles outside the AABB.
- Not a regression, happens in 2017.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled