Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Bounds] AABB does not take into account Pivot Offset combined with Start Size
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. In the scene view, select the particle system, and make sure Bounds are visible.
3. Drag the particle start size and observe how the particles don't find within the bounds.
Expected outcome: the AABB to resize and include all particles.
- To a lesser degree, seems like rotation over lifetime can also occasionally throw particles outside the AABB.
- Not a regression, happens in 2017.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- Artifacts appear in HDRP PBR Accumulation when changing Viewport Rect at runtime