Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Bounds] AABB does not take into account Pivot Offset combined with Start Size
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. In the scene view, select the particle system, and make sure Bounds are visible.
3. Drag the particle start size and observe how the particles don't find within the bounds.
Expected outcome: the AABB to resize and include all particles.
- To a lesser degree, seems like rotation over lifetime can also occasionally throw particles outside the AABB.
- Not a regression, happens in 2017.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used