Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Bounds] AABB does not take into account Pivot Offset combined with Start Size
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. In the scene view, select the particle system, and make sure Bounds are visible.
3. Drag the particle start size and observe how the particles don't find within the bounds.
Expected outcome: the AABB to resize and include all particles.
- To a lesser degree, seems like rotation over lifetime can also occasionally throw particles outside the AABB.
- Not a regression, happens in 2017.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)