Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Both elements are set to None in reorderables when Cancel is clicked in the Remove element dialog if multiple GOs are selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_941_repro.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select "Cube" & "Cube3" GameObjects in the Hierarchy
4. Expand Materials list
5. Select element 3
6. Click the "-" to try to remove the element and click Cancel
Expected result: Element 3 selection is not changed on both GameObjects
Actual result: Element 3 selection is set to None for both GameObjects
Reproducible with - 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.a16
Not reproducible with (no reorderables and/or no remove element dialog) - 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.3,
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes