Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Output of Cooldown completed is treated as unentered
Pending Review - 2 months ago. UX POV it's bad but does not impact graphs execution according to Lazlo.
[Original issue link|https://support.ludiq.io/communities/5/topics/4819-output-of-cooldown-completed-is-treated-as-unentered]
I don't know is it planned but two flows in cooldown are Dim even if it working flow like in 2 examples...
All working ok it just visual issue for me
.NET Version (API Compatibility Level):
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project