Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Output of Cooldown completed is treated as unentered
Pending Review - 2 months ago. UX POV it's bad but does not impact graphs execution according to Lazlo.
[Original issue link|https://support.ludiq.io/communities/5/topics/4819-output-of-cooldown-completed-is-treated-as-unentered]
I don't know is it planned but two flows in cooldown are Dim even if it working flow like in 2 examples...
All working ok it just visual issue for me
.NET Version (API Compatibility Level):
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true