Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Output of Cooldown completed is treated as unentered
Pending Review - 2 months ago. UX POV it's bad but does not impact graphs execution according to Lazlo.
[Original issue link|https://support.ludiq.io/communities/5/topics/4819-output-of-cooldown-completed-is-treated-as-unentered]
I don't know is it planned but two flows in cooldown are Dim even if it working flow like in 2 examples...
All working ok it just visual issue for me
.NET Version (API Compatibility Level):
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete