Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Blue line briefly flickers when moving mouse in Sprite Editor "Edit Outline" mode, OSX Metal
Blue line briefly flickers when moving mouse in Sprite Editor "Edit Outline" mode, OSX Metal only
1. Create any project in 2D on OSX
2. File > Build Settings > PC, Mac & Linux Standalone > Player Settings > Enable "Metal Editor Support Experimental"
3. Import any sprite
4. Click on the sprite and open "Sprite Editor" from Inspector
5. Change mode from "Sprite Editor" to "Edit Outline"
6. Move the mouse along the outlines of the sprite, and in and out of the sprite
Expected: There should not be flickering.
Observed: There is a blue line that flickers intermittently as the mouse is moved.
Occurring on: 5.6.0f1 onwards until 2017.1.0b2 (current latest)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project