Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Block] Position (Cone) block doesn't work when Radius 0 and Radius 1 are set to the same value
1. Open the attached VFX and drag it onto the scene
2. Set the values of Radius 0 and Radius 1 to be the same
3. Observe the particles disappearing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button