Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[BlendTrees] When playing scene with a blend tree selected in the inspector, an error is thrown
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene scene.unity
3. Open the Animator window
4. Go down into the Blend Tree layer
5. Select the Blend Tree
6. Play the scene
- Note the error in the console:
get_skinIndex is not allowed to be called from a MonoBehaviour constructor, call it in Awake or Start instead. Called from script 'BlendTreeInspector' on game object ''.
See "Script Serialization" page in the Unity Manual for further details.
- Reproduced in Version 5.4.0b6 (2c3d6b93e789), Version 5.4.0b5 (9e4e230b6d3e)
- Not reproducible in Version 5.3.2f1 (e87ab445ead0), Version 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released