Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[BlendTrees] When playing scene with a blend tree selected in the inspector, an error is thrown
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene scene.unity
3. Open the Animator window
4. Go down into the Blend Tree layer
5. Select the Blend Tree
6. Play the scene
- Note the error in the console:
get_skinIndex is not allowed to be called from a MonoBehaviour constructor, call it in Awake or Start instead. Called from script 'BlendTreeInspector' on game object ''.
See "Script Serialization" page in the Unity Manual for further details.
- Reproduced in Version 5.4.0b6 (2c3d6b93e789), Version 5.4.0b5 (9e4e230b6d3e)
- Not reproducible in Version 5.3.2f1 (e87ab445ead0), Version 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true