Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[BlendTree] Modifying top bound of 1D parameter calculates threshold incorrectly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main
3. Select obejct in hierarchy: cube
4. In animator window, double click on "new state" to enter its Blend Tree.
5. Select blend tree and in inspector window try to change top bound from 10 to 5. (GIF)
Expected result: Bound changes to 5, and two bottom motion threshold also changes to 5.
Actual result: Bound changes to 5, but there is no motion with threshold of 5 (it is 1.666..), which is incorrect.
Notes: this only happens when we have two motions with the same threshold at top or min bounds.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b9, 5.3.3p3, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [Core] Changing the GUID of a prefab being edited in isolation triggers different issues
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Changing Windows text size will cause grey bars to appear around the game view