Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[BlendTree] Modifying top bound of 1D parameter calculates threshold incorrectly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main
3. Select obejct in hierarchy: cube
4. In animator window, double click on "new state" to enter its Blend Tree.
5. Select blend tree and in inspector window try to change top bound from 10 to 5. (GIF)
Expected result: Bound changes to 5, and two bottom motion threshold also changes to 5.
Actual result: Bound changes to 5, but there is no motion with threshold of 5 (it is 1.666..), which is incorrect.
Notes: this only happens when we have two motions with the same threshold at top or min bounds.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b9, 5.3.3p3, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.