Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[BlendTree] Modifying top bound of 1D parameter calculates threshold incorrectly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main
3. Select obejct in hierarchy: cube
4. In animator window, double click on "new state" to enter its Blend Tree.
5. Select blend tree and in inspector window try to change top bound from 10 to 5. (GIF)
Expected result: Bound changes to 5, and two bottom motion threshold also changes to 5.
Actual result: Bound changes to 5, but there is no motion with threshold of 5 (it is 1.666..), which is incorrect.
Notes: this only happens when we have two motions with the same threshold at top or min bounds.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b9, 5.3.3p3, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene grid disappears when Canvas Render mode is set to Screen Space - Camera
- Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA even when texture has no alpha channel
- Custom editor windows icon disappears after entering play mode
- EditorGUIUtility.editingTextField keeps returning true after you stop editing a text field
- Debug.Log used with non-existing Dictionary variable causes Editor to freeze