Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.2
BlackBerry tools no longer have execute privileges on OSX
The tools located in Unity.app/Contents/PlaybackEngines/BlackBerryPlayer/Tools/blackberry-tools do not have execution privileges on OSX. This causes any activity that requires the usage of these tools such as importing debug tokens, deploying to the device, etc to not work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager