Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.2
BlackBerry tools no longer have execute privileges on OSX
The tools located in Unity.app/Contents/PlaybackEngines/BlackBerryPlayer/Tools/blackberry-tools do not have execution privileges on OSX. This causes any activity that requires the usage of these tools such as importing debug tokens, deploying to the device, etc to not work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project