Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Black screen on Oculus Rift when Shared Depth Buffer on Oculus SDK enabled and Tracked Pose Drive applied on Main Camera GameObj
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open the attached project with 2018.3.9f1+
- Set up an Oculus Rift CV1
- make sure the Rift is off the head, with the sensor disengaged and the hmd display dark.
- Press play
- put on hmd
headset turns on and the scene renders as normal
HMD renders all black, or black artifacts cover gameobjects.
Reproduced on trunk commit 39ccc5e58255 (1 April 2019, 2019.2.0a11)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point