Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Black screen on Oculus Rift when Shared Depth Buffer on Oculus SDK enabled and Tracked Pose Drive applied on Main Camera GameObj
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open the attached project with 2018.3.9f1+
- Set up an Oculus Rift CV1
- make sure the Rift is off the head, with the sensor disengaged and the hmd display dark.
- Press play
- put on hmd
headset turns on and the scene renders as normal
HMD renders all black, or black artifacts cover gameobjects.
Reproduced on trunk commit 39ccc5e58255 (1 April 2019, 2019.2.0a11)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules