Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2023.2.X
Under Consideration for 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X
Only last pass material is used when rendering multiple FullScreenpassRendererFeatures in one frame
1. Open the attached project "IN-34896.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Move the mouse between Project and Scene windows
4. Try selecting the GameObjects in the Hierarchy
Expected result: no flickering in the Scene view
Actual result: black and white flickering in the Scene view
Reproducible with: 2022.2.10f1, 2023.1.0b7, 2023.2.0a5
Could not test with: 2020.3.46f1, 2021.3.21f1 (no Full Screen Pass Renderer Feature)
Reproducible on: macOS 12.4 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode