Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
BC7 doesn't compress alpha textures correctly
1. Open attached project
2. Run Test/Textures from menu
3. Notice that three different textures are generated
Actual: The one with BC7 compression doesn't have alpha
Expected: Texture with BC7 compression should have alpha
Reproducible: 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'