Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.2
[Batching] Static batching ignores scene loaded with LoadLevel(); possible regression
To reproduce the bug please follow the steps
1. Open "StaticBatchingBug" project
2. Open "StaticBatchingTest" scene
3. Play scene
"StaticBatching" scene (all the objects) is loaded with "LoadLevel" function.
Saved by batching equals 0.
If "StaticBatching" scene is loaded as main scene, "saved by batching" shows 24.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'