Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.2
[Batching] Static batching ignores scene loaded with LoadLevel(); possible regression
To reproduce the bug please follow the steps
1. Open "StaticBatchingBug" project
2. Open "StaticBatchingTest" scene
3. Play scene
"StaticBatching" scene (all the objects) is loaded with "LoadLevel" function.
Saved by batching equals 0.
If "StaticBatching" scene is loaded as main scene, "saved by batching" shows 24.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window