Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[Batching] Static batching ignores scene loaded with LoadLevel(); possible regression
To reproduce the bug please follow the steps
1. Open "StaticBatchingBug" project
2. Open "StaticBatchingTest" scene
3. Play scene
"StaticBatching" scene (all the objects) is loaded with "LoadLevel" function.
Saved by batching equals 0.
If "StaticBatching" scene is loaded as main scene, "saved by batching" shows 24.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled