Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.2
[Batching] Static batching ignores scene loaded with LoadLevel(); possible regression
To reproduce the bug please follow the steps
1. Open "StaticBatchingBug" project
2. Open "StaticBatchingTest" scene
3. Play scene
"StaticBatching" scene (all the objects) is loaded with "LoadLevel" function.
Saved by batching equals 0.
If "StaticBatching" scene is loaded as main scene, "saved by batching" shows 24.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Dec 15, 2015 14:28
What about Unity 4.x? Is it fixed in 4.6.9p3?
Oct 01, 2015 14:43
Finally! Fixed in v5.2.2
Sep 16, 2015 13:58
Any news on the issue? Unity 5.2.0f3 still present the problem.
Aug 11, 2015 15:04
Any news ? Is it going to be fixed ?
Jul 16, 2015 14:02
Also exists in 4.6.7p1
Jul 16, 2015 13:36
Bug also exists in 4.6.5p4
Jun 30, 2015 16:46
Anyone found a solution for this?
Jun 19, 2015 08:11
Can anyone check it still persists in v5.1.1f1?
Jun 13, 2015 22:57
It doesn't happens only in the editor. I profiled my game build and it shows no batching happening, but when I play directly in the scene the batching works.
May 26, 2015 11:13
This is a major issue affecting performance. Should be fixed ASAP