Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.2
[Batching] Static batching ignores scene loaded with LoadLevel(); possible regression
To reproduce the bug please follow the steps
1. Open "StaticBatchingBug" project
2. Open "StaticBatchingTest" scene
3. Play scene
"StaticBatching" scene (all the objects) is loaded with "LoadLevel" function.
Saved by batching equals 0.
If "StaticBatching" scene is loaded as main scene, "saved by batching" shows 24.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window