Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3
Batch mode crash when playing VideoPlayer on Metal headless
1. Open "1127529" -> "scripts" -> "util_libraries.sh" in a Text Editor
2. Change "unity_bin_path" to your Editor executable path
3. Change all occurrences of "/Applications/Unity5.6.2f1" to your Unity path
4. Open Terminal
5. cd to Project Folder
6. "bash scripts/util_libraries.sh run_integration_tests *Your Unity Install Path* osx VideoPlaybackMenuTests > log.txt"
7. In the Project Folder open the Log
8. Notice errors
Expected Result: No errors
Actual Result: Editor crashes / Errors
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11
Reproduced with: 2018.3.7f1, 2018.2.18f1
Did not reproduce on: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0.b5, 2017.4.22f1
Assertion failed on expression: 'textureCache->m_StorageList.empty()'
Assertion failed on expression: 'textureCache->m_LateCallbackQueue.empty()'
Receiving unhandled NULL exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers