Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3
Batch mode crash when playing VideoPlayer on Metal headless
1. Open "1127529" -> "scripts" -> "util_libraries.sh" in a Text Editor
2. Change "unity_bin_path" to your Editor executable path
3. Change all occurrences of "/Applications/Unity5.6.2f1" to your Unity path
4. Open Terminal
5. cd to Project Folder
6. "bash scripts/util_libraries.sh run_integration_tests *Your Unity Install Path* osx VideoPlaybackMenuTests > log.txt"
7. In the Project Folder open the Log
8. Notice errors
Expected Result: No errors
Actual Result: Editor crashes / Errors
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11
Reproduced with: 2018.3.7f1, 2018.2.18f1
Did not reproduce on: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0.b5, 2017.4.22f1
Assertion failed on expression: 'textureCache->m_StorageList.empty()'
Assertion failed on expression: 'textureCache->m_LateCallbackQueue.empty()'
Receiving unhandled NULL exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"