Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Batch mode crash when playing VideoPlayer on Metal headless
1. Open "1127529" -> "scripts" -> "util_libraries.sh" in a Text Editor
2. Change "unity_bin_path" to your Editor executable path
3. Change all occurrences of "/Applications/Unity5.6.2f1" to your Unity path
4. Open Terminal
5. cd to Project Folder
6. "bash scripts/util_libraries.sh run_integration_tests *Your Unity Install Path* osx VideoPlaybackMenuTests > log.txt"
7. In the Project Folder open the Log
8. Notice errors
Expected Result: No errors
Actual Result: Editor crashes / Errors
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11
Reproduced with: 2018.3.7f1, 2018.2.18f1
Did not reproduce on: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0.b5, 2017.4.22f1
Assertion failed on expression: 'textureCache->m_StorageList.empty()'
Assertion failed on expression: 'textureCache->m_LateCallbackQueue.empty()'
Receiving unhandled NULL exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated