Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3
Planned for 2019.1
Batch mode crash when playing VideoPlayer on Metal headless
1. Open "1127529" -> "scripts" -> "util_libraries.sh" in a Text Editor
2. Change "unity_bin_path" to your Editor executable path
3. Change all occurrences of "/Applications/Unity5.6.2f1" to your Unity path
4. Open Terminal
5. cd to Project Folder
6. "bash scripts/util_libraries.sh run_integration_tests *Your Unity Install Path* osx VideoPlaybackMenuTests > log.txt"
7. In the Project Folder open the Log
8. Notice errors
Expected Result: No errors
Actual Result: Editor crashes / Errors
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11
Reproduced with: 2018.3.7f1, 2018.2.18f1
Did not reproduce on: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0.b5, 2017.4.22f1
Assertion failed on expression: 'textureCache->m_StorageList.empty()'
Assertion failed on expression: 'textureCache->m_LateCallbackQueue.empty()'
Receiving unhandled NULL exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted