Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Batch mode crash when playing VideoPlayer on Metal headless
1. Open "1127529" -> "scripts" -> "util_libraries.sh" in a Text Editor
2. Change "unity_bin_path" to your Editor executable path
3. Change all occurrences of "/Applications/Unity5.6.2f1" to your Unity path
4. Open Terminal
5. cd to Project Folder
6. "bash scripts/util_libraries.sh run_integration_tests *Your Unity Install Path* osx VideoPlaybackMenuTests > log.txt"
7. In the Project Folder open the Log
8. Notice errors
Expected Result: No errors
Actual Result: Editor crashes / Errors
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11
Reproduced with: 2018.3.7f1, 2018.2.18f1
Did not reproduce on: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0.b5, 2017.4.22f1
Assertion failed on expression: 'textureCache->m_StorageList.empty()'
Assertion failed on expression: 'textureCache->m_LateCallbackQueue.empty()'
Receiving unhandled NULL exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets