Search Issue Tracker
Base class ContexMenu() function atribute don't work in Derived classes. Does not show up in inspector.
1. Open "BugRepro" project
2. Select "GameObject" in Hierarchy
3. In Inspector right click on "BaseClass" component
4. Notice that there is "Call function" option
5. Right Click on "DerrivedClass" component
6. Notice that there is no additional options
Note: "DerrivedClass" is derrived class of "BaseClass". "BaseClass" contains method "Function" with ContextMenu("Call function") atribute.
Expected behaviour: Derrived classes contains the same ContextMenu() created additional options.
Actual result: Derrived classes cannot call base class methods with ContextMenu() atribute from Inspector. It does not show up.
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0b1
Did not reproduce on Unity 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0p1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder