Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0f3
Baking Lightmaps with 4096 Atlas Size Do Not Generate Lightmaps in 4096 Size
When Atlas Size of lightmaps are set to 4096 under Baked GI tab, Unity generates 4K maps and stores the information but by default, imports the lightmap as a 2K map. The workaround is to manually set the max size of all lightmaps to 4096 under import settings in inspector. When the user bakes the scene again, same steps should be followed.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the scene "4KTest"
2) In Lighting > Baked GI tab, choose "4096" as Atlas Size
3) Build the lighting
4) In Project tab, find the "4KTest" lighting data asset folder.
5) Choose the lightmaps and in inspector, observe that "Max Size" of lightmaps are set to 2048.
- Tested in 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes