Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Baking Lightmaps with 4096 Atlas Size Do Not Generate Lightmaps in 4096 Size
When Atlas Size of lightmaps are set to 4096 under Baked GI tab, Unity generates 4K maps and stores the information but by default, imports the lightmap as a 2K map. The workaround is to manually set the max size of all lightmaps to 4096 under import settings in inspector. When the user bakes the scene again, same steps should be followed.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the scene "4KTest"
2) In Lighting > Baked GI tab, choose "4096" as Atlas Size
3) Build the lighting
4) In Project tab, find the "4KTest" lighting data asset folder.
5) Choose the lightmaps and in inspector, observe that "Max Size" of lightmaps are set to 2048.
- Tested in 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'