Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
BakeMultipleScenes API doesn't work anymore
1. Open attached project
2. Select scene1 and scene2
3. Build > Bake Multiple levels
4. Run scene1 and load scene2 by pressing a button
5. Notice that lightmaps are incorrect
If no scene is open when doing step 3 - error will be thrown:
ArgumentException: Invalid SceneManagerSetup. No loaded scene found. No active scene found.
UnityEditor.Lightmapping.BakeMultipleScenes (System.String paths) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/LightmappingBindings.gen.cs:280)
BuildLightmapScene.BuildTest () (at Assets/BuildLightmapScene.cs:30)
Baking by placing multiple scenes in hierarchy works
Regression from 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform