Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
BakeMultipleScenes API doesn't work anymore
1. Open attached project
2. Select scene1 and scene2
3. Build > Bake Multiple levels
4. Run scene1 and load scene2 by pressing a button
5. Notice that lightmaps are incorrect
If no scene is open when doing step 3 - error will be thrown:
ArgumentException: Invalid SceneManagerSetup. No loaded scene found. No active scene found.
UnityEditor.Lightmapping.BakeMultipleScenes (System.String paths) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/LightmappingBindings.gen.cs:280)
BuildLightmapScene.BuildTest () (at Assets/BuildLightmapScene.cs:30)
Baking by placing multiple scenes in hierarchy works
Regression from 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'