Search Issue Tracker
[URP] Directionality artifacts are visible upon additively loading a scene
1. Create a new project using LWRP or URP template;
2. Uncheck "Auto Generate" in Lighting window, clean GI cache and baked data;
3. Bake lights in the Sample scene;
4. Add a New Scene to the Hierarchy.
Expected result: Sample scene is rendered correctly.
Actual result: Lights break after adding a new scene without baked lights.
Reproduced with: LWRP 6.9.0 (2019.2.21f1), URP 7.1.8, 7.2.0 (2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23).
1. happens with Enlighten, Progressive GPU and Progressive CPU lightmappers.
2. only happens in Universal RP.
3. only happens when the first scene has Directional mode set to "Non-directional", the new scene has Directional mode set to "Directional" and the new scene is active.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps