Search Issue Tracker
[URP] Directionality artifacts are visible upon additively loading a scene
1. Create a new project using LWRP or URP template;
2. Uncheck "Auto Generate" in Lighting window, clean GI cache and baked data;
3. Bake lights in the Sample scene;
4. Add a New Scene to the Hierarchy.
Expected result: Sample scene is rendered correctly.
Actual result: Lights break after adding a new scene without baked lights.
Reproduced with: LWRP 6.9.0 (2019.2.21f1), URP 7.1.8, 7.2.0 (2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23).
1. happens with Enlighten, Progressive GPU and Progressive CPU lightmappers.
2. only happens in Universal RP.
3. only happens when the first scene has Directional mode set to "Non-directional", the new scene has Directional mode set to "Directional" and the new scene is active.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once