Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.12f1, 2023.2.0b9, 2023.3.0a5
Baked lightmaps are not applied in the Player
1. Open the attached project "LightmapBugProject.zip"
2. Generate Lighting in the Lighting window
3. Build and Run the project
Expected result: the Player looks the same as the Game view
Actual result: the Player is dark with only orbs of light visible
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a25, 2023.1.4f1, 2023.2.0a22
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.28f1, 2022.3.5f1, 2023.1.0a24
Reproducible on: macOS 13.4.1 (Intel), Windows 10 (user's)
Note: after adding a Probe Volume to the Scene, the Player looks like the Game view but has artifacts
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"