Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Baked lighting has artifacts if prefab's preview window is visible during bake process
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open scene "test"
2. In project tab select "Cube" prefab
3. In lighting window click "Generate Lighting"
Selecting prefab after collapsing preview window makes issue go away after rebake
Reproduces with Enlighten and Progressive lightmapper
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.6.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default