Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Baked lighting has artifacts if prefab's preview window is visible during bake process
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open scene "test"
2. In project tab select "Cube" prefab
3. In lighting window click "Generate Lighting"
Selecting prefab after collapsing preview window makes issue go away after rebake
Reproduces with Enlighten and Progressive lightmapper
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.6.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac