Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Baked lighting has artifacts if prefab's preview window is visible during bake process
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open scene "test"
2. In project tab select "Cube" prefab
3. In lighting window click "Generate Lighting"
Selecting prefab after collapsing preview window makes issue go away after rebake
Reproduces with Enlighten and Progressive lightmapper
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.6.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UpdateRendererBonudingVolumes process takes more time when disabled Renderers are used
- "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null" error is thrown when selecting a Visual Element with a custom Render Texture set as a background
- Changes are not saved when changing Styles' orders in the UI Builder
- “InvalidOperationException: Not enough space in output buffer (need 24, has 0)” error is thrown when using NativeList.GetVertices()
- High CPU usage when Spline Evaluate functions are used