Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Baked lighting has artifacts if prefab's preview window is visible during bake process
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open scene "test"
2. In project tab select "Cube" prefab
3. In lighting window click "Generate Lighting"
Selecting prefab after collapsing preview window makes issue go away after rebake
Reproduces with Enlighten and Progressive lightmapper
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.6.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute