Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Baked lighting has artifacts if prefab's preview window is visible during bake process
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open scene "test"
2. In project tab select "Cube" prefab
3. In lighting window click "Generate Lighting"
Selecting prefab after collapsing preview window makes issue go away after rebake
Reproduces with Enlighten and Progressive lightmapper
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.6.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version