Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Baked lighting data lost after rebake in copied scene
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene, bake lightmaps
3. Make a copy of scene
4. Bake lightmaps in the copy
5. Lightmaps in original scene are removed
Inconsistent with navigation system.
This workflow worked fine in 4.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Aug 19, 2020 13:21
good one <a href="https://www.lyricsauto.com">lyricsauto</a>
Jul 15, 2017 00:07
I have the same issue in Unity 2017.1 and script cant help any more.
Sep 22, 2015 15:46
I'm afraid this very bug bites us quite hard; we have multiple levels situated in the same location, and of course the scenes are copies of each other; and every time a project is built, every single lightmap is recomputed. This costs quite lot of time (5 hours of building instead of a half an hour with Unity4).
I see there is a note "workaround is possible" - please, can someone describe the workaround? (I sincerely hope the workaround is not "rebuild the second scene from primitives and prefabs", I doubt I would survive telling this to our level designers :-) )