Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Baked lighting data lost after rebake in copied scene
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene, bake lightmaps
3. Make a copy of scene
4. Bake lightmaps in the copy
5. Lightmaps in original scene are removed
Inconsistent with navigation system.
This workflow worked fine in 4.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"