Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.19f1
[Backport] [Windows] Game/Scene view window is flickering on resizing when Graphics APIs set to OpenGLCore/OpenGLES2/OpenGLES3
Game/Scene view window is flickering on resizing when Graphics APIs set to OpenGLCore, OpenGLES2 & OpenGLES3.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add OpenGLCore > move to the top of the list > Restart.
5. Change the size of the Game/Scene view window.
Game/Scene view window is flickering on resizing.
Game/Scene view window should not be flickered on resizing.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b6, 2019.3.9f1, 2019.3.0f1.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform