Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.19f1
[Backport] [Windows] Game/Scene view window is flickering on resizing when Graphics APIs set to OpenGLCore/OpenGLES2/OpenGLES3
Game/Scene view window is flickering on resizing when Graphics APIs set to OpenGLCore, OpenGLES2 & OpenGLES3.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add OpenGLCore > move to the top of the list > Restart.
5. Change the size of the Game/Scene view window.
Game/Scene view window is flickering on resizing.
Game/Scene view window should not be flickered on resizing.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b6, 2019.3.9f1, 2019.3.0f1.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak