Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.43f1, 2021.3.15f1, 2022.1.24f1
[Backport] Repeat texture wrap mode set through TextureImporter in AssetPostProcessor behaves like Clamp when mipMapBias is set
1. Open project "AssetTextureWrap.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Observe Scene view
Expected result: Texture is applied repeatedly throughout tiles
Actual result: Texture behaves like a clamp tiles
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The wrong documentation page is opened when clicking the Help icon in the Lighting window
- IPreprocessBuild.OnPreprocessBuild isn't called when building a project
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening the project
- Background tint doesn't work for sprites when using transitions
- [UI Toolkit] Dimensions of a parent element do not include padding when used in anchors of an absolute positioned children element