Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.18f1, 2022.2.0b10, 2023.1.0a3
Baking stalls with terrains containing lots of holes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project (DrArm-TerrainHolesRepro)
2. Open the TerrainRepro scene
3. Generate lighting using either CPU or GPU lightmapper
4. Baking stalls
- Reproduces both with CPU and GPU lightmappers; Enlighten baked GI is not affected
- Reproduces in: 2021.2.0a15, 2021.2.0a16, 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0b4, 2021.2.12f1, 2022.1.0b8, 2022.2.0a1
- Does not reproduce in: 2021.2.0a4, 2021.2.0a8, 2021.2.0a12, 2021.2.0a14, 2021.1.20f1
- Uncovered while verifying the following issue: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1384239/
Editor log print:
\[PathTracer] Failed to add geometry for terrain with hash '6651e6407e4c7571df7c168c1d1232c8'; terrain has no triangles or is fully covered by hole(s).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio