Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.23f1
[Backport] Memory leak on image asset import during tests
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached EditorWindowTests.zip project (make sure Library folder is deleted before opening)
2. Open toolbar item Tests -> Test Runner (Generate References)
3. Press "Run All"
4. Observe console window
Expected result: All assets import without issues
Actual result: Warnings/errors thrown
Calling Deallocate on pointer, that can not be deallocated by allocator ALLOC_TEMP_PreviewLoader
Calling Deallocate on pointer, that can not be deallocated by allocator ALLOC_TEMP_MAI
Allocation of 4608 bytes at 00000262407A27D0
Assertion failed: TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_TLS, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_MAIN has unfreed allocations, size 4608
Internal: Stack allocator ALLOC_TEMP_MAIN has unfreed allocations, size 4608
To Debug, run app with -diag-temp-memory-leak-validation cmd line argument. This will output the callstacks of the leaked allocations.
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0b9, 2022.1.0b8
Didn't reproduce with: 2022.2.0a5, 2022.1.0b7, 2021.2.12f1, 2020.3.29f1, 2019.4.36f1
Note: Only seems to reproduce the first time the project is imported, restarting the editor fixes the issue and subsequent imports do not throw any alloc errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode