Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.41f1
[Backport] Graphics.Blit 0 index texture will not be drawn when VRTextureUsage is set to TwoEyes
Graphics.Blit with destDepthSlice to Tex2DArray with VRTextureUsage.TwoEyes won't work correctly
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case1258990.zip" and Scene "Report"
2. Enter Play Mode
2. Observe the 2 textures in Game View
Expected: Graphics.Blit texture will be drawn correctly with an index 0 texture
Actual: Graphics.Blit texture will not be drawn with an index 0 texture.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Cannot test with: 2018.4.23f1 (errors when downgrading the project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset